National Protest of Planned Parenthood
Please join us in Elkhart, Saturday, October 10, 2015 from 10-11am at the 2nd National Day of Protest outside the Planned Parenthood Clinic in Elkhart.
We will gather on both sides of Third Street near the Planned Parenthood Clinic south of Marion Street. If you held onto your signs from the 1st protest, please bring them with you; there will be additional signs for distribution this Saturday.
This will be a peaceful, prayerful protest, but we need to make sure we stand up for Life and put a stop to the horrific actions going on inside the walls of the Planned Parenthood clinics.
Please join us to show that Elkhart County has a heart for ALL!
The 1st national protest at Planned Parenthood abortion clinics and facilities took place Saturday, August 22, 2015 9-11 A.M.
Approximately 90 persons gathered in downtown Elkhart at 505 S. 3rd Street across from the Women's Care Center.
Elkhart County Right to Life invited all to stand up against tax dollars being used to fund the shocking activity revealed in the videos recently released by the Center for Medical Progress.
See the Elkhart Truth article...
Elkhart County Right to Life - New Look
"Elkhart County Right to Life (ECRTL), to clarify its visual identity and community outreach, has over the last several months gone through the process of redesigning the ECRTL logo.
Ruth Smucker, a board member, and also a freelance designer, worked with the board through the process of a logo redesign..."
Join Us For The Monthly Life Chain. Find out how...
See NEW pictures from the Life Chain. New pictures are generally being posted each month.
Breaking News Happening in South Bend
- The state of Indiana files a complaint seeking to revoke the operating license for the abortion clinic at the Women's Pavilion in South Bend.
- Read more at the Indiana Right to Life website: Breaking News from South Bend
5th Annual Rally & March
NEXT YEAR'S RALLY & MARCH:
Will be held SATURDAY, JANUARY 16, 2016, 12:00 NOON
FREE ADMISSION & OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Lerner Theater, 410 South Main Street, Elkhart, IN
The march will immediately follow the rally.
THIS YEAR'S RALLY & MARCH:
Approximately 200 pro-lifers attended the 4th annual Elkhart County Rally and March for Life, held at noon Saturday, January 10, 2015. The rally was emceed by Jeff Fater. The keynote address was was given by David Reardon, Ph.D., director of the Elliot Institute. The address was on compassion led healing after abortion as being a necessity for stopping the culture of abortion. David is recognized as one of the leading experts on the after affects of abortion.
SEE THE NEWS ARTICLE in the Elkhart Truth.
Rally & March Flier for Viewing Online (PDF).
Rally & March Flier for Printing (PDF).
About keynote speaker, David Reardon, and emcee, Jeff Fater
PAST YEARS' RALLY & MARCH:
WATCH VIDEO of the 3rd Annual Rally & March held at noon on Saturday, January 11, 2014.
SEE PHOTOS of the 2nd Annual Rally & March held at noon on Saturday, January 12, 2013.
Elkhart County Represented in Washington
- Three women from Elkhart County who have been through abortions, and are involved with "Silent No More," participated in March for Life in Washington, D.C.
- Read the article at the Goshen News: You Should Know: Reason Enough to Act
Elkhart County on Facebook
40 Days For Life
- 40 Days for Life has exciting news! The first 40 Days for Life was held at the Planned Parenthood in Bryan/College Station, Texas. Now that abortion clinic is being turned into the 40 Days for Life headquarters. Watch the video with Shawn Carney.
Abortion: Safe & Legal?
- The truth is that abortion is not only unsafe for babies, but unsafe for mothers. See a pro-choice death list and learn more at safeandlegal.com. NOTE: This website does feature some graphic content.
"180" the movie
- Watch this 33 minute movie at 180movie.com. It has rocked the world of over 2 million people. NOTE: This movie does include a public advisory regarding graphic content.
- American's United for Life is continuing "Mapping the Momentum Toward a Pro-Life America." See the updated map for 2015 and read more.
- American's United for Life Health and Safety Rankings for 2015. See the map.
- Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky gives a strong, succinct speech at March for Life--watch the video. In a later email newsletter to supporters, Senator Rand Paul wrote: "Our nation was founded on the principles of individual liberty. And without life - there can be no liberty."
- Help stop the HHS Mandate, sign the National Petition at stophhs.com.
- Stand Up for Religious Freedom Rallies were held at sites nationwide in 2012. Read updates on HHS Mandate related news, other local goings on, and what can be done to help.
- Find out more about life issues in regards to the March of Dimes, the Girl Scouts, UNICEF and the Komen Foundation. Also read about the NEW BOOK ON THE KOMEN FOUNDATION CONTROVERSY.
- Learn about the link between Mary Kay Inc. and the Society for Investigative Dermatology (SID) which supports embryonic stem cell research.