Kermit Gosnell--One Hour Special
- Sunday, May 5, at 9pm ET Fox News Channel will air a one-hour documentary about Gosnell. Gosnell is being charged with the murder of four children who survived abortion and were born alive.
Abortion: Safe & Legal?
- The truth is that abortion is not only unsafe for babies, but unsafe for mothers. See a pro-choice death list and learn more at safeandlegal.com. NOTE: This website does feature some graphic content.
40 Days For Life
- Another successful 40 Days for Life Spring campaign has ended. Visit 40daysforlife.com for more information.
- 40 Days for Life offers NEW book filled with its stories. Visit 40daysforlife.com for details.
2nd Annual Rally & March
Elkhart County Right to Life's 2nd Annual Rally & March was held at noon on Saturday, January 12, 2013. Thank you for all of those who attended! SEE PHOTOS
For more information download the following:
ECRTL Annual Rally & March Flier (PDF)
For Immediate Release - ECRTL to Hold 2nd Annual Rally (PDF)
Read the article at etruth.com
Walk for Life West Coast 2013
See photos taken by an Elkhart County Right to Life member that attended this year's Walk for Life West Coast.
"180" the movie
- Watch this 33 minute movie at 180movie.com. It has rocked the world of over 2 million people. NOTE: This movie does include a public advisory regarding graphic content.
Elkhart County on Facebook
See NEW pictures from the Life Chain. New pictures are always being posted each month.
Join Us For The Monthly Life Chain. Find out how...
- Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky gives a strong, succinct speech at March for Life--watch the video. In a later email newsletter to supporters, Senator Rand Paul wrote: "Our nation was founded on the principles of individual liberty. And without life - there can be no liberty."
- American's United for Life is "Mapping the Momentum Toward a Pro-Life America." See the map and read more about how the face of the USA is changing legislatively.
- Nellie Gray passed away over the weekend of August 12 & 13 at the age of 86. She was President of the March for Life Education and Defense Fund, and it was she and her colleagues who began the annual March for Life in Washington, D.C., read more about Nellie at: www.marchforlife.org.
- Help stop the HHS Mandate, sign the National Petition at stophhs.com.
- Stand Up for Religious Freedom Rallies were held at sites nationwide in 2012. Read updates on HHS Mandate related news, other local goings on, and what can be done to help.
- Find out more about life issues in regards to the March of Dimes, the Girl Scouts, UNICEF and the Komen Foundation. Also read about the NEW BOOK ON THE KOMEN FOUNDATION CONTROVERSY.
- Learn about the link between Mary Kay Inc. and the Society for Investigative Dermatology (SID) which supports embryonic stem cell research.