South Bend March for Life 2016
Friday, Jan 22, 11:30 - 1 p.m
Hall at 533, 553 Washington St. (at Hill Street)
Knights of Columbus Hall
Silent No More Guest Speaker, Terry Wedel, and short march to the courthouse, Main and Jefferson
LEARN MORE by visiting the St. Joeseph County Right to Life website...
5th Annual Rally & March - January 2016
THIS YEAR'S RALLY & MARCH:
Was held SATURDAY, JANUARY 16, 2016, 12:00 NOON
FREE ADMISSION & OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Lerner Theater, 410 South Main Street, Elkhart, IN
The march immediately followed the rally.
See the downloads below for further information.
Rally & March Flier in Greyscale (PDF)
Rally & March Flier in Full Color (PDF)
Rally & March Flier in Greyscale - Two on Letter Size Page for Printing (PDF)
Rally & March Flier in Full Color - Two on Letter Size Page for Printing (PDF)
Rally & March Letter Size Poster in Full Color (PDF)
Check back for more updates on this year's Rally & March, including photos!
LAST YEAR'S RALLY & MARCH:
Approximately 200 pro-lifers attended the 4th annual Elkhart County Rally and March for Life, held at noon Saturday, January 10, 2015. The rally was emceed by Jeff Fater. The keynote address was was given by David Reardon, Ph.D., director of the Elliot Institute. The address was on compassion led healing after abortion as being a necessity for stopping the culture of abortion. David is recognized as one of the leading experts on the after affects of abortion.
SEE THE NEWS ARTICLE in the Elkhart Truth.
PAST YEARS' RALLY & MARCH:
WATCH VIDEO of the 3rd Annual Rally & March held at noon on Saturday, January 11, 2014.
SEE PHOTOS of the 2nd Annual Rally & March held at noon on Saturday, January 12, 2013.
National Protest of Planned Parenthood
A 2nd National Day of Protest was held in Elkhart, Saturday, October 10, 2015.
See photos of the 2nd protest...
The 1st national protest at Planned Parenthood abortion clinics and facilities took place Saturday, August 22, 2015.
Approximately 90 persons gathered in downtown Elkhart at 505 S. 3rd Street across from the Women's Care Center.
Elkhart County Right to Life invited all to stand up against tax dollars being used to fund the shocking activity revealed in the videos recently released by the Center for Medical Progress.
See the Elkhart Truth article on the 1st protest...
The National Life Chain was held in October 2015. See the photos.
Join Us For The Monthly Life Chain. Find out how...
See NEW pictures from the Life Chain. New pictures are generally being posted each month.
Elkhart County Right to Life - New Look
"Elkhart County Right to Life (ECRTL), to clarify its visual identity and community outreach, has over the last several months gone through the process of redesigning the ECRTL logo.
Ruth Smucker, a board member, and also a freelance designer, worked with the board through the process of a logo redesign..."
Breaking News Happening in South Bend
- The state of Indiana files a complaint seeking to revoke the operating license for the abortion clinic at the Women's Pavilion in South Bend.
- Read more at the Indiana Right to Life website: Breaking News from South Bend
Elkhart County on Facebook
40 Days For Life
- The fall 2015 campaign of 40 Days for Life ended strong! Go to 40daysforlife.com for more information or to get involved.
Elkhart County Represented in Washington
- Three women from Elkhart County who have been through abortions, and are involved with "Silent No More," participated in March for Life in Washington, D.C. in 2015.
- Read the article at the Goshen News: You Should Know: Reason Enough to Act
Abortion: Safe & Legal?
- The truth is that abortion is not only unsafe for babies, but unsafe for mothers. See a pro-choice death list and learn more at safeandlegal.com. NOTE: This website does feature some graphic content.
"180" the movie
- Watch this 33 minute movie at 180movie.com. It has rocked the world of over 2 million people. NOTE: This movie does include a public advisory regarding graphic content.
- American's United for Life is continuing "Mapping the Momentum Toward a Pro-Life America." See the updated map for 2015 and read more.
- American's United for Life Health and Safety Rankings for 2015. See the map.
- Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky gives a strong, succinct speech at March for Life--watch the video. In a later email newsletter to supporters, Senator Rand Paul wrote: "Our nation was founded on the principles of individual liberty. And without life - there can be no liberty."
- Help stop the HHS Mandate, sign the National Petition at stophhs.com.
- Stand Up for Religious Freedom Rallies were held at sites nationwide in 2012. Read updates on HHS Mandate related news, other local goings on, and what can be done to help.
- Find out more about life issues in regards to the March of Dimes, the Girl Scouts, UNICEF and the Komen Foundation. Also read about the NEW BOOK ON THE KOMEN FOUNDATION CONTROVERSY.
- Learn about the link between Mary Kay Inc. and the Society for Investigative Dermatology (SID) which supports embryonic stem cell research.